The III International Conference on Cyberjournalism is an Observatory of Cyberjournalism’s initiative (ObCiber) together with CETAC.MEDIA, Faculty of Arts of the University of Porto (FLUP) and supported by University of Porto’s Rectory.
The main theme of this third COBCIBER is convergence, in every way associated to cyberjournalism (professional, corporate, technological, cultural).
The Conference will occur at the Noble Room of the Faculty of Arts of the University of Porto at the 6th and 7th December 2012.
The confirmed speakers for the III COBCIBER are:
- Pedro Araújo e Sá, Cofina Group, Portugal
- Ramón Salaverría, University of Navarra, Spain
- Beth Saad, University of S. Paulo, Brazil
- Xosé Pereira, University of Santiago de Compostela, Spain
- David Domingo, Open University of Brussels, Belgium
- Jane Singer, University of Iowa, USA (videoconference)